Airbnb Property Manager (Brisbane)
Hey Tom is a rapidly growing Australian owned, Airbnb management company. To date, we have operations throughout Sydney, Melbourne and the Gold Coast but are looking to up the stakes an take on Brisbane!
As a result we're in need of dedicated property managers to help us grow our Brisbane portfolio and to be our boots on the ground.
A little bit about Hey Tom:
- We were established in Sydney in 2015 and now manage Airbnb properties in three states!
- Collectively our portfolio has doubled in size since March 2017 and we're on track to achieve similar growth in the coming six months
- We value an entrepreneurial spirit and those who show initiative
- We've received extensive media coverage and have been featured in Domain, The Project, The Financial Review, Real Estate Portal plus many more publications
- Our business is "bootstrapped" and we've been profitable since almost day one
- We're on track with rolling out franchises to empower our team and help expansion into further territories.
About the role:
As one of our Brisbane based Property Managers you'll have an extremely broad and autonomous role. Literally no two days will be the same. Some days you'll be inspecting properties and pitching property owners, others you'll be furnishing properties and coordinating guests.
Since you'll be helping launch Hey Tom in Brisbane it's important you're prepared to get your hands dirty and do what needs to be done. Sometimes this will mean conducting minor property maintenance, like rehanging paintings, changing light globes, or installing a lockbox.
You must posses a strong entrepreneurial spirit and have a strong desire to run your own business. We'll support you every step of the way and supply you with leads, our systems, training and support but ultimately you will be your own boss. You'll decide when and how you work, and you can work from just about anywhere you choose - just as long as you're close enough to make servicing a portfolio practical (anywhere in inner Brisbane would be ideal).
Having your own car and drivers license is essential as you will need to be able to zip between locations throughout the day as required.
- Comfortable pitching property owners in person and over the phone
- Finds it easy to build relationships when interacting property owners and dealing with guests
- Good level of computer literacy
- Problem solver who thinks logically
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Understanding of the Brisbane property market
Qualifications / Experience:
- Tertiary qualification (desired)
- Experience selling professional products or services a plus
- Experience using Airbnb as either a guest or host