If you believe in the sharing economy as much as we do and you're ready to experience the full benefit of short term letting the Shared Income model is perfect for you.
The Shared Income model allows you to enjoy the spoils of shared success from short term letting your property and your potential income is uncapped.
We charge just 20 percent (Including GST) of the net revenue generated from your property leaving you with the lions share.
Our management fee is based of the net result so we're incentivised to keep costs down as well as revenue high. This unique offering is one of the things that makes us stand out from the crowd. We manage your place like a business so outgoing expenses are just as important as booking revenue.
We will keep you updated on your properties performance with monthly reporting and we will make payments direct to your account each month.
There are no long term commitments so you have the flexibility to offer your property for a long or as little as you like, and even the flexibility to use the property yourself when you like.
While the Shared Income model does expose property owners to seasonal fluctuation, which is normal in short term leasing, we find this model delivers the highest returns for property owners.
Benefits of Shared Income
- Generate the highest returns from short term letting
- Flexibility to use your property when you want
- No long term commitments
- Monthly reporting to track your properties performance
- Property inspections and professional cleaning between each guest
- Property maintenance to make sure your property consistently generates positive reviews
- Direct access to your dedicated property manager
- Hotel quality linen service included
- We do all the work for you